Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sick Day

I've been quiet lately. No Apple anecdotes. No photos of the 'goings ons'.

Trust me, there's been 'goings ons.'

While I'm grateful for all things that have come my way so far, there have been a few disappointments lately that have really knocked the wind out of my sails.

I'm not one to entertain at the pity party, so let's skip the deets.

Let's just think of this lull as a workaholic's sick leave. Meaning, I've been excusing out of fun, so I can work. A lot. All day. Every day. Sometimes I'm late to work because I'm working.

Bare with me while I pick myself back up and remember what fun means again. With a photo or two. Soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment