Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Withdrawal


I knew I'd miss the Apple, but I didn't know how much. Now I know. I truly miss it, and I'm going through a terrible withdrawal. I've only taken four days off of work -- two, if you count the business trip as work -- and yet I still feel like I need to get back to doing what I love to do!!! It doesn't help that our house is still a mess of boxes and an unfinished kitchen.

I know that all will be fixed in due time --and with alot of hard work -- but I can't help but take myself back to walks and runs in Central Park. To two blocks away from work. To bright lights and new cafes. To my coworkers that have become friends and are now like sisters... 

It'll get easier, I know. But today, I miss it hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment