Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Driven

Lately, I've been doing less of this... 

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...........

And more of this... 


That's me - working. And contrary to popular belief, it feels good to say that. Because when I knew I had to leave the Apple, I had no idea what the future would hold for me. I was scared I would have to give up one of my loves. 

But I didn't. 

I admit that it hasn't been easy. I've had to work harder to prove myself; and starting at a new company has made it seems like I'm starting over... but I knew all of this. Moving meant I accepted the challenge. I have never worked harder in my life. 

I'm in love with my career; I'm in love with Superman's career; I'm in love with our home, I'm in love with having Superman home; I'm in love with our friends and family and our life...

No comments:

Post a Comment