Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Papa-paparazzi...


Run for cover.

Ever since Superman armed me with the amazing camera of my dreams, I can't stop pressing the shutter button.

Growing up I had an old school, humungous, actual film camera (Kodak would be so proud). But when one-hour photo went out of style, I felt like I lost my edge.

Enter Superman saving the day. The year. The next I-don't-even-know-how-many years. The leisure snaps are now turning into my hobby on steroids. And I love it. I've been taking on photo projects for our FRG, a few photojournalism pieces, started up Lara [----] Photography, started a "Lara Loves Travel" photography collection...

And here's the kicker...

I just booked my first wedding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment