Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Monday, August 22, 2011

Paper

I know it's been a while since I've updated (...and there is so much to update on...). Superman is away for training and I've got the week to myself. But tonight, all I can think about is paper.

That's right, paper.

In a little over one month, Superman and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary. And while that's soooo exciting, it's also daunting. Perhaps because I'm trying so hard to stick to the traditional anniversary gift theme of "paper" for a first wedding anniversary.

I want to be simple, yet creative. I want to take paper to a whole 'notha level. I want Gutenberg, Paper Source, Post-It, Hallmark, oak, pine, and cedar to have nothing on me. But instead, all I got is a headache. 

What do you think about anniversary gift themes? Are they cute? Or should we give that tradition the boot?

1 comment:

  1. What if you just stick to loose leaf "paper" and write a meaniful letter or note to him as your gift?

    ReplyDelete