Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Drowning

I'm drowning in this. 




And there's still so much to be done. More than just boxes -- life is changing faster than I can pack it all up and ship it!  A few days ago I found out I won another award for my work, I've been invited to speak again at the largest national conference in my field, I have a major shoot coming up, two huge meetings that if I even think about who it's with I may vomitron, and I'm continuing to work full-time right into the big move.

I'm blessed. I'm so blessed.

Moving day is just a week away.  So I've gotta hang it up for a while until we settle in and slow down. Who am I kidding -- us? slow down?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lara, that's awesome! Congrats for winning the award! You're always so busy, you'd probably implode if you didn't have all these things going on, lol.

    ReplyDelete