Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Outside My Window

No time is busier in the Apple than when you're trying to get out. 

 Ever since I put in my "non-notice" at work, my life has been a whirlwind. I call it a "non-notice" because even though I'm relocating, I won't be leaving the company after all. In fact, I'm signing on to cover all of New England -- which is my dream dream dream!!!  Let's just call it an offer I couldn't refuse. 

So besides getting my new gear worked out, full-time job-ing, packing, and going out with friends almost every night... I've been working on making sure the Bean is ready for me, and I'm ready for the Bean. 

There's a whole world outside my window, and I have no idea what's in store, but I'm working my tush off to make sure it'll be great.

As for Gatto? Well, she has given up trying to keep up with me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment