Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

While Superman's Away...

Superman is city hopping this week. He's got a slew of job interviews, which is great! But it also means that I'm on my own this week. When Superman gets back, I have planned an exquisite dinner featuring Halibut with Salsa Verde.

But tonight? Well, let's just say that when Superman's away, all hell breaks loose.



I'm retreating to boxed and frozen foods. Mmmm, processed foods....  takes me back to the old  (for now) deployment and TDY days. 

And yes, that's Gatto on the kitchen counter. A Super household no-no, but Superman's not here to lay down the law!

Did I mention that he hasn't even been gone for 24 hours yet?

I'm totally going to pay for all of this when Superman drags my tush to Crossfit this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment