Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Exhausted

I'm itching to share with you some thoughts that I have been trying to repress, but that have been exacerbated after I read something really interesting...

But tonight, I'm exhausted.

I'm trying to keep up. Work has been draining. I have two classes starting soon that I don't feel prepared for, certain applications piling up, emails unanswered, friends whom I still haven't called back.

Meanwhile, as I sink into this couch, hoping to spare a few minutes of my mind not thinking about the to-do list... Superman has cleaned the whole house, fed the cat, made dinner, and is now in the kitchen cleaning all of the dishes.

Love of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment