Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Roundup

In case y'all missed it... this week, these Appleites:

Told the military (which hates when we plan things) to take a hike and booked a Mediterranean cruise! While I've visited Turkey once before, we'll be stopping in cities neither of us have ever been. We're super pumped, but I'm super anxious! Can we afford everything we'll want to do once we get there? Will the military/life/work try to foil our plans before we even get there?

But before we get there, there's so much work to be done! Day and Night has been work work work. This is why I don't have any fun Manhattan shots to show...  I've been working so much, in fact, that Gatto has picked up on my habits!

And now, I'm out of breath.

What are you up to this weekend? I need to know so I can live vicariously through you!

No comments:

Post a Comment