Dispatches from a go-gettin journalist. Because not all Army wives live behind the lines...

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Work it

Lately Superman and I have been on a duo gym kick. I'm not a big gym person -- about 1 hour is all I can tolerate, and then I start to think about all the germys that are lurking on all the equipment and need to come home asap and shower.

But Superman and I have been taking some classes together. First spinning, and now kettlebells. And it's been no walk in the park for either of us. But it's so awesome, and has motivated us (especially me) to push my limits.

I drag my feet to the class and give Superman grief, but once our trainer gets that Jay-Z going, I'm totally in.

At first I was nervous that Superman -- the gym connoisseur -- would find these classes to be a breeze. But by the end of class, the man just looks completely worked out.


My sexy sweaty hubs!


And that justifies my feeling completely sore and worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment